Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Traveling House of Transformation

Every year, I feel like winter lasts forever. I hate feeling cold, and even though I bought snow boots and a down coat, I still feel chilled to the core. I peek out the window and watch the beautiful snow flurries, but I can't wait for the croci to pop up and for spring to burst forth.

But when my friend sent me a picture of her at the sunny beach, drinking a beer and reading my novel, I felt warm all over. 

 

I've been writing on the Carnal Valle book lately. The characters are coming alive! I love it when they surprise me by doing something unexpected. It is still developing, but I'm excited by the process. 

I'll be doing another novel giveaway on Goodreads soon, since the last one was so much fun. This time, I'll open the opportunity to the whole world. I hope someone in Tanzania or Barbados gets the novel, and my little book will get to travel far and wide. 

In the meantime, I hope you have a good book and a nice kitty or puppy to cuddle up with. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment