Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I finally have a newsletter: updated

Newsletters are so incredible. I subscribe to a few people's newsletters, and love seeing their progress and reading their insights. I'm so inspired by these people that I wanted to start my own little newsletter.

If you're interested in my musings, come on down! I'll catch you up with my projects as well as my most recent strange thoughts and whimsical musings.

http://blogspot.us13.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=ebc4db1830e025ee042317cf7&id=9c580d8ce2


I heart + unicorn + rainbow you for subscribing!
c Kami-Hoshi

My first newsletter is still in the works, but I'll give juicy details about my new project 'Belle, Damned: Belle Dame Sans Merci Book 1.' I just finished it April 15th, and I hope to publish it later this year. 

At Glen Helen, on a celebratory hike after finishing writing Belle, Damned

Exciting things are happening, guys! Thanks for subscribing and going on this journey with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment