Saturday, February 4, 2017

Belle Dame Sans Merci Announcements



I just received the new cover for Belle Dame Sans Merci! Do you recognize the painting? It's a Waterhouse, with the same name. It always inspired me to think about Belle's story, so it seemed right to use it for the cover. 

I've been editing Belle almost every day, and am thrilled to announce it just went out to the first round of beta readers. It's such an exciting book to work on, with adventure, fight scenes, moral dilemmas, and characters having to use their grit to get through tough situations. 

Belle is such a badass with a heart of gold, and it's been such a pleasure seeing her character grow. I wanted to give Belle an interesting quirk, so I made her love a good cup of tea. Tea is so underrated, don't you think?


I hope to have Belle Dame Sans Merci out in mid-March. It'll be in the KDP Select program, so you know what that means -- GIVEAWAYS! Keep an eye out for announcements for those free days. 

I'm going to go back to editing -- thanks for sharing this exciting time with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment