Sunday, March 19, 2017

Finishing up Belle: Beta Reader Feedback

The beta reader feedback for Belle Dame Sans Merci is pouring in. It's amazing! So many kind friends volunteered to read it and answer all my crazy questions. I'll be making edits to the manuscript today and reviewing it with my copy editor soon. 

A room full of boxes (my life now), and Casper trying to make a getaway.
I've encountered delays on publishing, which is a little sad. I want to get this book out there! But the reason for the delay was actually awesome: my husband Tim and I found our dream home in late January. As anyone can tell you, the inspections, paperwork and closing on a new house is exhausting. Then there's moving in and cleaning out the old house. Even though we moved in about three weeks ago, we still have boxes in several rooms of the new house.


One of my bookcases before and after the move. I still haven't unpacked my books. :(


Although Belle has had some delays, things have stabilized and I'm more determined than ever to complete the book by the end of the month. Thanks for hanging in there -- I truly appreciate and love your patience. I'll be in touch soon with a publication date and we can all have a little party. <3 <3 And then, I'll unpack my books. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment