Sunday, March 12, 2017

Moving and Belle Update

Hello friends. I recently moved from a tiny, cramped house into a spacious new one, and I'm thrilled to say I now have my own writing room -- with a door! How did I write before this?!

My new writing space is not much to look at right now, but it's coming along. I'll feel better when my favorite books are unpacked and I have more art on the walls. 

But for now, I have candles and incense burning, a string of flickering orange lights, and a comfy pillow on my writing chair. The only thing missing is my kittycat Casper. 

I just received beta reader feedback for Belle Dame Sans Merci, and I'm thrilled to learn people love it! My betas pointed out some small loopholes that can be fixed with a couple of extra sentences. I'm so honored to work with such dedicated friends and reviewers. Belle should be out later this month, although I don't have a date yet. Hang tight -- I'll have a big post when she arrives.

It's freezing here in Ohio. A little space heater is running by my feet, but it doesn't make up for the contrast of biting-cold wind and my longing to walk in the forest and feel the sun shine on my face. In any case, I hope you are happy and snug. And remember, spring will come again. It always does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment